North Hill Foot & Ankle Services
Dr. Crosby will assess and treat the medical problems of the foot and ankle. If you experience any pain or ailments in your feet, ankle, lower back or knees, the North Hill Foot & Ankle Clinic will help you find relief.
Podiatry is not just about curing a problem; it’s about preventing future problems and improving your quality of life. Podiatry assists in helping you maintain a healthy active lifestyle and allows you to manage existing foot and ankle problems. Best of all, by visiting Dr. Crosby and the team at North Hill Foot & Ankle, you can prevent future foot problems, allowing you to avoid pain and saving you time and money.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Custom orthotics
- Orthotics “outgrowth program” for children
- Minor surgical procedures (ingrown toenail, warts, etc.)
- Air cast walkers and therapy
- Silicone or custom made toe spacers
- Post surgical care
- Second opinions before surgery
- Compression stocking therapy
- Prescriptions for custom made shoes
- Footwear advice
- Monthly clinics in Strathmore and Gleichen
Click here for a list of common foot and ankle problems that Dr. Crosby and the staff at North Hill Foot & Ankle can treat.